Sunday 3 June 2012

47 days and counting ...

I am feeling the pressure!  So many decisions and arrangements to be made;  plans to finalized; appointments to keep with doctors, dentists, optometrists.  Ollie to lavish with company and food (that's not working. She is still unfriendly!) How could we leave her?  Instructions to Kim re Mace and to Mace re Kim.  I still have to sell my car and find tenants for our home. Tax returns to finalize. All necessary financial arrangements to put in place for the running of 3 houses. We still have to make wills! Only lawyers don't have wills??

And all the time in the back of my mind (almost in my mind's eye) is the question - what will it be like? will we manage? will I manage living in such a small space? And then there's driving a 35 foot vehicle; navigating with confidence and success; coping with technology ... and Trevor.  Now there's the thing ... the 2 T's!

No comments:

Post a Comment